Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Bollywood Dreams

Some childhood dreams will remain childhood dreams, just like this one.
For as long as I can remember, and during those days when I felt everything was possible, I wanted to be a Bollywood Star, swinging my thick long hair, singing... well, I could go on, but here's the video clip that sent me star gazing since I was four....

This is a clip from the 80s Hindi hit movie, Yeh Vaada Raha...



Read more about my Bollywood Dreams and why it didn't work out on http://gutterpit.blogspot.com/2005/09/bollywood-calling.html

Love,
Mocca

1 Comments:

Blogger M@DHUR! said...

I can't believe this!! Even the 1st hindi movie I remember watching as a child & just fell in love with the fantasies of Bollywood was... YEH VAADA RAHA!! And it was bcoz of this movie I bcame crazy abt Tina Munim...well, I was known as Tina Munim in Pri Sch..b4 Madhuri took over in Sec Sch...hehehe...

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home